Rade Koncar - TEP
Who are we
Rade Koncar TEP is a leading company in metal processing and electrical industry in Macedonia and the Balkans. It is part of the brand "Rade Koncar", with tradition of 65 years.
Since its establishment in 2006, TEP as part of Rade Koncar-Service has been continuously developing in the direction of innovation of new products, production process, improvement in the manner of work and serving the market with quality production/manufacturing solutions.
What we do
Our company offers complete solutions in the field of electricity generation, as well as customized solutions according to individual customer requirements.
In addition, the technical department continuously puts efforts in developing products with improved design and functionality, as well as responding to all the specific requirements of our customers. The constant investment in the field of R&D is prove of our dedication to the clients and industry.
The success of our production solutions is due to the dedication, professionalism and passion of our team, constant monitoring of market demands and world trends, as well as combining the functionality and design of the offered solutions.
- distributive oil transformers, power up to 1600kVA
- high voltage plants for voltage level up to 110kV
- concrete compact substation 20-10/0.4kV for power of a transformer up to 1250kVA
- all types of meter boxes, connection boxes, cable distribution boxes, low voltage distribution switch boards, for the distribution network in Macedonia – EVN
- low voltage command, switch boards and boxes for industrial use
- command desks for industry
- designing complete projects, mounting, testing and putting into operation of low voltage, mid voltage and high voltage complex objects.
2006Rade Koncar – TEPFounding of the company Rade Koncar – TEP as part of the company Rade Koncar – Servis
2005BuyingBuying the company Rade Koncar – Electrical plants
1996PrivatizationRade Koncar – Servis becomes independent company in private ownership
1990Rade Koncar – AparatnaThe company becomes part of the holding Rade Koncar – Aparatna tehnika – Skopje
1967Part of Rade Koncar – ZagrebThe company becomes part of Rade Koncar – Zagreb, the biggest company in the field of the electrical industry on the territory of former Yugoslavia.
1953TransformersProduction of oil distributive transformers
1948JUGThe company JUG was founded – service and repair of oil distributive transformers and electric motors